THE BEST RTR UPGRADE
|COMBO||ESC + 4278SD G2|
|Current No-load (A）||5.0A|
|Applicable||1/8 Off-Road, truck, crawler|
- The ESC uses a special process, coupled with an innovative waterproof design, to increase waterproofing and dust-proofing performance in different climates. It is easy to deal with the harsh conditions containing sediment, ice, snow, and water accumulation.
- Built-in ultra-powerful switch mode BEC with a continuous current of 6A, an instant 15A, and support for 6V/7.4V/8.4V switching, supporting a wide range of powerful and high-voltage servos.
- Equipped with the most advanced and safe electronic switches. The traditional mechanical switch protects and prevents dust, humid and other harsh environments, contact rust, and violent impact (such as flying slope landing) caused by the automatic closure of mechanical switches and other issues.
- Support the 32-degree turbo timing setting. When used with the matching motor (such as EZRUN 4278SD), the maximum rpm can be increased by about 25%, easily winning your rival. • Multiple protection functions: battery low voltage protection, ESC and motor overheat protection, signal loss protection, and current protection.
- Support LED program card, LCD G2 program box, OTA programmer (Note: optional) to set the parameters of the ESC.
- Real-time data logging to view various running data on the HW LINK app using the OTA Bluetooth module.
- Support the firmware upgrade of the ESC (The multi-function LCD G2 program box or OTA Programmer is needed to purchase), you can enjoy the latest functions.
|MAX 8 G2 (2022)|
|160A / 1050A|
|Motor Mode||Sensored and sensorless brushless motor|
|Motor Limit||4S Lipo: KV≤3000; 6S Lipo: KV≤2400
4278 size motor
|BEC Output||6V / 7.4V / 8.4V adjustable, continuous current 10A (Switch-mode)|
|Share with Fab interface|
|Switch Mode||Electronic Switch|
|Input/Output||Input：XT90 Output：6.5mm gold plug（female）|
|Motor D.&L（mm）||42mm / 78mm|
|Shaft D.&L of the projecting part（mm）||5mm / 18.5mm|
|W (g)||455g (no wire）|
|Applicable||1/8 Off-Road, truck, crawler|
|Best match with||MAX 8 G2 ESC|
Specification Sensored Brushless ESC:
Product Number: 30113302
Input Voltage:2-4S Lipo/6-12 Cell NiMH
XERUN 4268 G3 Motor
1/8th Off-Road/On-Road contest
Specification Sensored Brushless Motor:
Product Number: 30401906,30401907,30401908...
KV Rating: 1900kv/2200kv/2000kv/2800KV/2250KV
XERUN XR8 PRO G2
1/8thOff-road,On-road,Truck, Monster truck
For Xerun Brushless ESC XR8 Pro G2:
Full-Sensored Mode Supported
The XR8 Pro G2 ESC is designed to work in full-sensored mode at all times
when it is paired with a compatible HOBBYWING motor. For example,
G3 series 1/8th motors.
Advanced Boost & Turbo Timing Technology
This ESC paired with a compatible HOBBYWING motor can use the Turbo Timing technology which was
designed for the successful XR10 Pro series ESC used in 1/10th On-Road and Off-Road competition.
This ESC can support up to 48 degrees of Boost and Turbo Timing when paired with the new HOBBYWING
4268/4274 G3 motors with an increase of 50% more performance than the previous G2 series motor
keeping you way ahead of the competition.
Note: Only by using Hobbywing 4268/4274 G2/G3 motor, the timing will take effect.
Battery-Reverse Polarity Protection
The XR8 Pro G2 ESC is designed with Built-in Reverse Voltage Protection
Circuit. The circuit protects the ESC components from reverse polarity
of the battery connections.
Capacitor Thermal Protection
Capacitor thermal protection is designed and implemented
into the ESC in which will effectively prevent capacitors
from exploding and causing irreversible damage to
the ESC due to overload.
Powerful Internal BEC
The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 15A and voltage
adjustable from 6V to 8.4V (step: 0.1V) allows the use of various
standard servos and high voltage servos.
Advanced and Secure Electronic Switch
The dustproof and waterproof switch housing ensures a long reliable life for your
ESC and electronic switch, it will not suffer from the problems most standard
mechanical On / Off switches encounter.
Superior Dustproof Protection
The ESC is IP5X rated. It has superior dustproof protection
in which protects the ESC in all types of environments.
For Xerun 4268 G3 Sensored Brushless Motor:
The mechanical turbo timing of motor can be accurately adjusted in both directions (CW / CCW)
The mechanical turbo timing can be adjusted between 20-40°. It is convenient for driver to calibrate
accurately output power of motor and meet power requirements of various application.
The efficiency is improved greatly, effectively reducing the temperature incease
Compared with XERUN 4268/4274 G2, the motor structure is greatly optimized, the efficiency is improved by 6% or more,
which reduces the motor temperature increase effectively (Reducing thermal runaway).
The G3 Series is Fail Safe and reliable using Hobbywing's
new motor Hall sensor technology
The motor sensor system adopts patented technology of "error-free" Hall sensor technology,
with an independent high-speed and high-precision encoder of which will always output a
pure and accurate rotor position signal, which effectively will isolate any external
interference which are known to cause errors of the sensor signal.This accurate
sensor system will allow the motor to function at its peak performance in a very stable sensor state.
Excellent dustproof design.
The Off-Road motor is IP5X. Its excellent dustproof design will minimise debri entering
the motor which is very well known to effect Off-Road applications.
Note: Only 4268-1900KV/2200KV and 4274-2250KV are IP5X.
The design of 4268SD G3 is optimized which reduces the overall weight of motor. The weight of 1900KV / 2200KV is 315g / 285g respectively. And the weight of 4268 motor is 330g, 1900kv / 2200kv is 20g / 45g lighter than peers. The light weight motor is convenient for the driver to adjust the balance performance of the vehicle.
Low rpm (no current) torque
The motor also minimises the low rpm (no current effect) also known as cogging and small torque pulse.
It is very smooth at low rpm increasing its performance at low speeds.
Advanced material in the industry and outstanding product design
•It was made out of a single piece of 7075 aluminum bar processed by precision CNC. The CNC Stator case has zero gaps or any screws on the surface of the Can body. There is a silicone dustproof ring seal that surrounds the sensor base. The details show originality.
•The front case bell contains two pairs of M3 and two pairs of M4 screw holes, which are suitable for various mounting bases.
•The outlet terminals use a widened U-shaped/90° gold-plated curved copper contacts, which have a very low internal resistance which also makes soldering wires to the terminal an ease.
•The R-class insulation material is rated at 240 ° C, the special high-strength adhesive is rated at 340 ° C, and high quality international well known branded low friction bearings are used to handle extreme loads.